Winter Classes 2023 Brochure
Registration opens for Members on December 9th at 10:00 AM and for General Public on December 14th at 10:00 AM.
For Members registering between December 9th and December 14th, registration can be done in person or over the phone.
Online registration will be available December 14th.
Click on the tabs below to see the list of classes.
Please see refund policy below list of classes.
The world of gambling is becoming increasingly popular, especially online. For this reason, it is hardly surprising that this very world continues to grow and there are more and more new providers on the market. These new online casinos Canada
also offer plenty of new offers and promising games and other extras. But where exactly do all these new casinos come from? Is it possible to predict what new casinos will have to offer in 2022? And is it worth trying them out? Fastpayout-casino.com has also asked itself these questions and has therefore made it its business to provide you with all the information on this topic at a glance.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Some courses require minimum enrollment. Any cancellation by the AGSM will result in a full refund to registrants.
Refunds for classes or workshops will only be issued if we receive notification of withdrawal 7 working days before the first day of the class or workshop. After that date a doctor’s certificate is required to obtain a refund. The registration fee of $10 is non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued after the classes commence except for medical reasons (doctor’s note required).
In the event of postponements due, for instance due to inclement weather, schedules will be extended accordingly, as arranged by the instructor.
- Space is limited. Admission is on a first come, first served basis.
- Please pay one week before classes start. If classes become full and your payment has not been received, your position on the registration list can be bumped for a paying participant.
- If you wish to attend but are not able to because of your financial situation, inquire about possible payment plans or financial assistance.
- Art classes involve working with messy materials. Participants should dress appropriately.
- The AGSM reserves the right to photograph classes in progress and works being produced for educational and promotional purposes (you may opt out of photos by notifying staff).
- Personal data will not be shared, traded, or sold to any third parties. The AGSM reserves the right to use this information for our own statistical, mailing and membership purposes. You will be on the mailing list for art class brochures for one year after your last registration.
- All artwork left behind when classes end becomes the property of the AGSM’s Studio Programs department and will eventually be disposed of. Work students wish to keep must be retrieved within two weeks of the close of each session (winter, spring, summer, fall). We cannot be responsible for artwork not claimed by the deadline.
The AGSM has been providing hands-on art instruction for over 100 years and can be credited with the professional development of many artists and artisans in Southwestern Manitoba.
Adults and children, from beginner to advanced, can enjoy our 7 studio classrooms and 22 professional artist/instructors can provide instruction in ceramics, photography, printmaking, painting, drawing, writing and digital media. With four seasonal terms per year, and up to 20 different classes & workshops each term to choose from, 750 children and adults enroll in our art classes annually.
Check out our studio spaces!
How to Register:
The easiest way to register is by using the links above.
Call 204.727.1036 with your credit card information, and register over the phone.
Visit the Art Gallery in person to register and pay with cash, cheque, credit card, or debit card.