The following measures are in place at AGSM to support the comfort and safety of our visitors and staff:
**All individuals entering the gallery must provide proof of vaccination**
- Children under 12 may be accompanied by an adult who is fully vaccinated.
- Visitors will be admitted to a maximum capacity of 50% or 75 at any given time to ensure physical distancing within our exhibition spaces; entry will be managed on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that appointments are not required and the majority of our visitors encounter no wait time to enter the Gallery
- Visitors exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are not permitted to visit the Gallery; visitors will be screened for symptoms and asked to provide contact information on entry to support contact tracing if required
- Plexiglass shielding has been installed at Front Desk to minimize contact between visitors and staff
- Visitors are required to sanitize their hands and phone upon entering AGSM; a dispenser is available in our lobby
- Visitors are required to wear face masks with no exceptions; no one will be permitted to enter the Gallery without a face mask
- Visitors are required to maintain physical distance of 6 feet (2 metres) from other guests and staff throughout the Gallery, and are encouraged to follow the arrows on the floor in our reception for one-way visitor traffic
- High-touch surfaces throughout the Gallery including doors will be sanitized regularly by Gallery staff
- Washrooms will be available to visitors at this time;
- Visitors are encouraged to take home any print handouts used during their visit, or else dispose of these in the recycling bin provided on departure
With these measures in place, we are confident that the AGSM can provide a comforting space for learning and reflection.
Thank you for your cooperation.