December 5, 2013 to December 19, 2013
Main Gallery


Opening Reception: Thursday December 5, 7:30PM

An incredible variety of art by some of the region’s best artists will once again grace the Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba’s walls this holiday season. Chris Reid, Fay Jelly, Elaine Rounds, Curt Shoultz, Colin Corneau, and over 30 other artists will reveal their newest and never before seen paintings, photographs, and ceramics. All works are framed originals of different scale, only $50 to $500, with 75% of the sales going to the artists. The remaining 25% of the sales will go towards the AGSM’s educational programs. Last year’s Member’s Show and Sale was a huge success for the artists, who made over $4,000 in sales over the short run of the exhibition.

  • Alt