up to 10 hrs. /week; flexible hours between 5 PM and 10 AM Monday to Friday; starting immediately.
The Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba is seeking a part-time Light-duty Cleaner to provide general cleaning for the AGSM’s office areas, studios, and washrooms. Responsibilities include vacuuming, dusting, garbage removal, cleaning washroom fixtures, etc. The Custodian may also be required to provide extra cleaning support prior to exhibition openings.
- Vacuuming office areas
- Empty garbage and recycling bins in the offices and studios, daily
- Clean and wipe down all counters, sinks, and toilet fixtures in washrooms.
- Other cleaning duties as requested
- Experience in providing cleaning and custodial support
- Professional and mature demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Sound judgment
- Reliable and responsible character
- Familiarity with cultural institutions and the visual arts an asset
- Service-oriented perspective
- Attention to detail
- Prioritize work
Please send your résumé and three references, in confidence, by 5 PM Friday, February 1, 2019 to: Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba, 710 Rosser Avenue, Unit 2, Brandon Manitoba, R7A 0K9 Email: sch[email protected]